How To 360 On A Snowboard
Get 10% OFF Snowboard Addiction today by simply entering “spintowin” at checkout!
Imagine what your friends faces will look like when you stomp a smooth 360 indy off a monster kicker for the first time.
Imagine finding someone who can teach you to safely push your boundaries, remove mental obstacles, overcome your fears and build confidence in your riding and tricks. No more pointing and laughing when you bail.
That is why I want to share with you the most important way to learn how to 360 on a snowboard. It is from my friend Nev Lapwood.
Before we go any further, let me introduce you to Nev.
Nev is sponsored by Burton, Electric and Mountain Dew. You will find pictures of his riding in magazines and contest results like 1st Sprite series Slopestyle in Whistler, Canada in 2007 and 2nd in 2008. Nev is one of the worlds top riders and Burton open competitor with a TTR world ranking.
Nev is also a world class coach. His coaching skills are always in demand and have had Nev working for some of the best snowboard camps in the world. Last summer Nev was feeding the Addiction at Camp of Champions along side fellow coaches Chris Dufficy, TJ Schnider and Simon Chamberlain. He certifies the freestyle coaches for the Canadian Association of Snowboard Instructors (CASI) and trains the top Whistler Blackcomb Instructors on how to ride and teach freestyle.
This combination of pro level riding and high level instruction experience is why so many people are stoked on Snowboard Addiction. Nev not only has the skills but also the fundamental knowledge and experience in coaching to deliver the ultimate Snowboard Instruction Tool through Snowboard Addiction.
Discover Nev’s proven system that riders from around the world are using to take their skills to the next level. Click the image below to get started.
This video is only a small sample of what you will get from Snowboard Addiction’s Freestyle Program. Snowboard Addiction offers a step-by-step guide unlike any other that is designed to walk you through every trick in the snowboard dictionary.
Benefits of Snowboard Addiction’s Freestyle Program include:
- Learn how to 360 in a day.
- Learn how to spin from 180’s to 720’s and beyond.
- Learn how to launch off 50 ft hits without fear and land it.
- Overcome your fear of falling and replace it with confidence.
- Discover the secrets that pro riders don’t talk about.
- Find out the most common mistakes that cause broken bones.
- Learn to ride and trick on every type of rail and box.
- Discover the step by step system for learning grabs, spins, flips, rodeo’s and more.
- Get all the snowboard coaching you will ever need from one source.
- Get iPod compatible video and audio tracks that you can take to the hill.
- Stop paying for expensive private lessons and camps.
The best part is that you will learn from some of the top professional riders and coaches in North America at a fraction of the cost of a camp or private lessons. So, what are you waiting for? Click now to get started!